- The management reserves the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school. Similarly the Management decides when the question of retaining a student in the school arises.
- No child less than 3 years old on the admission day will be admitted to Montessori. At the time of admission, the following certificates should be attached with the application form.
a) Birth or Baptism certificate. Once admitted No change of date of birth will be entertained.
b) Original transfer certificate from the school last attended
- Pupils seeking admission in higher classes may be tested on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
- Admission is formally completed only when the form has been filled and submitted to the office and school dues are paid and the form is signed by the Principal. Writing the entrance test or an interview does not necessarily mean that admission is granted.
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Any attempt to use influence, unfair means or recommendation for admission will lead to automatic disqualification.
SCHOOL DRESS CODE
SHADES AND PATTERN OF UNIFORM
Shades of clothing
- Shirts and Churidar top in Grey and Light Blue stripes(MES stripes)
- Shorts, Bermudas, Trousers, Churidar bottom, and Coat in dark Grey with self stripe (MES grey)