- Punctuality and regularity in attendance, proper uniform, earnest effort in home work, assignments and polite behaviour inside and outside the school are always insisted on and in all these matters the parents’ full co-operation is expected at all times.
- Pupils must stand up smartly and greet teachers who enter the classroom. They must also stand when the teacher leaves the classroom
- Honesty is expected of every pupil, if a pupil finds something which does not belong to him/her, he/she should inform the Principal of the articles found and leave the same in the office. Pupils who have lost articles may also enquire about them in the office.
- Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct both inside and outside the school. Hence misbehavior in public places and conveyances justifies dismissal. Irregular attendance, Habitual idleness, disobedience, objectionable moral behavior and above all, discourtesy and disrespect to teachers are each a sufficient cause for suspension or dismissal.
- On their way to and from school, students must remember that the school is judged by their conduct. Thus, every pupil is urged to contribute to the high tone of the school by his/her manners and deportment.
- Pupils must come to school neatly dressed in the proper school uniform. Untidy cloths, torn shoes, rubber slippers etc. will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Ninety percent attendance is compulsory for promotion.
- Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises without permission from principal.
- During the absence of the teacher from the class, students must obey the Prefect or the Monitor appointed to maintain good order.
- Damage to the school property, however slight, will not be condoned. Stringent disciplinary measure will be taken against such offenders and the parents will have to bear the expense for repair/replacement of the damaged property.
- All students are expected to participate in the games programme. Credit will be given for effective participation. Every pupil must take part in physical training and games unless declared unfit on medical ground and exempted by the Principal. Students are forbidden to join any outside sports organization without the prior permission of the Principal or the teacher in-charge.
- As English is the medium of instruction, students are expected to speak in English at all times.
SCHOOL DRESS CODE
SHADES AND PATTERN OF UNIFORM
Shades of clothing
- Shirts and Churidar top in Grey and Light Blue stripes(MES stripes)
- Shorts, Bermudas, Trousers, Churidar bottom, and Coat in dark Grey with self stripe (MES grey)